In this, the final episode of Season 1, Houston native, Dr. Sam Axelrad shares his remarkable story about serving as a surgeon in Vietnam, his unlikely friendship with an enemy soldier, and the book he's written about his life, Peaceful Bones.
Also on this episode, for our fifth installment of #BrewstonTX, Nick visits with Amanda Mixon and Kyle Pearson, owners of Spring Branch's incredible craft beer pub and restaurant, The Branch!
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Co-produced by Nick Willard. - Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other songs featured in this episode are by Houston-raised piano prodigy, Cameron Pessarra and local instrumental artist, BROR.
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to Dr. Sam and Charlotte Axelrad, Amanda Mixon, Kyle Pearson for their hospitality and participation in this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group, LLC