In this episode, Luke talks to local chef, Jason Kerr and confectioner, Becca Reyenga about their love for food, for farmers markets, for Houston and for one another.
Also on this episode, Nathan Williams chats with Jordanian superfan of Houston Cougar football, Ahmed Khawaja about how he fell in love with his favorite team on the inaugural installment of Houston Homers!
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other songs featured in this episode are by local instrumental artist, BROR, and Houston-raised piano prodigy, Cameron Pessarra .
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to Jason Kerr, Becca Reyenga, and Ahmed Khawaja for being a part of this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group