In this episode, Luke talks to Dr. Beatriz Craven, owner of Modern Therapy and Human HQ about the path that led her to a career in psychology, and why she believes everyone could benefit from therapy.
Also on this episode, Angela, Jenny, Megan & Ranelle talk about their visit to Crisp in the Heights, on the final installment of The Dish for this season!
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other songs featured in this episode are by local instrumental artist, BROR .
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to Dr. Beatriz Craven, Ed Delarosa and the entire staff of Crisp for their help with this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group, LLC