In this episode, Luke talks to Mark, Tommy & Dan Garcia-Prats about growing up in a family of 12, and the paths that led each of them to opening Houston's first all organic urban farm, Finca Tres Robles.
Also on this episode, the girls from The Dish share about their experience at Slowpoke's in Garden Oaks.
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other songs featured in this episode are by Houston-raised piano prodigy, Cameron Pessarra, and local artists, BROR and White Lamb.
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to Mark, Tommy and Dan Garcia-Prats, and J.C., Afif and Allison at Slowpoke's for their contributions to this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group