In this episode, Houston entrepreneur and founder of the lifestyle brand Kintigo, Steve Wallace, tells the story of his short-lived college football career, and how an arm injury, and several other setbacks along the way, ultimately led him to where he is today.
Also on this episode, in the second edition of The Dish, Ranelle, Jenny, Megan and Angela talk about their experience at Glass Wall in the Heights.
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other music featured in this episode is by Houston-based artists, White Lamb, James Caronna, Thomas Csorba and Cameron Pessarra.
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to Steve Wallace, and everyone at Glass Wall for being a part of this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group