Shayne Hawthorne, the creative director of Houston hybrid gallery and barber shop, CRWN, shares the story of his life growing up in Illinois as the only child of a single mother, discovering a love for art, getting into trouble with the law, and finding his way as a barber.
- Produced, edited and mixed by Luke Brawner.
- Production assistance by Salman Virani
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other songs featured in this episode are by Cameron Pessarra, and White Lamb.
- Artwork by Field of Study.
Special thanks to Shayne Hawthorne for being a part of this episode!
© 2018 Milieu Media Group, LLC