In this episode, Houston-based tattoo artist, Nate Beavers, shares his story of growing up in Houston, discovering and developing his gift for art, and the years he's spent fighting to figure out exactly who he is as an artist.
Also on this episode, in the second edition of #BrewstonTX, Nick and Luke sit down with the owners of Houston independent craft beer distributor, Bluebonnet Distributing.
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Co-produced by Nick Willard.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other music in this episode is by Houston-based artist/producer, White Lamb.
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
TXRX Labs: Web | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Pink Cilantro: Web | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Friends of The H:
Be sure to check out our friends at The Weekly Brewcast! Their show is excellent and worth subscribing to!
Special thanks to Nate and Jolie Beavers, as well as Tim Zawinsky and Clark Henry from Bluebonnet Distributing for being a part of this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group