In this episode, Luke sits down with Houston-based, international award-winning magician, Ben Jackson, to hear his story, and the role the city of Houston has played in the pursuit of his craft and career.
Also on this episode, hear about Cypress' favorite farm-to-table cafe, Season's Harvest, in the first edition of The Dish, a segment in which four local foodie friends tell you all about the best culinary spots in Houston!
Click here to purchase tickets to Ben's recurring show at La Colombe d'Or Hotel in Montrose!
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- All other music in this episode was improvised by Houston-born and raised piano prodigy, Cameron Pessarra.
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to Ben and Julé Jackson, Beket and Joanne Griffith, and the entire staff of Season's Harvest for being a part of this episode.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group