In this episode of The H, host Luke Brawner talks to Jane Wild, one of the owners of Jane and John Dough Bakery in Old Town Tomball, about what compelled her as a world-class chef and single mom to sell everything she owned and relocate from beautiful Portland, Oregon to the suburbs of northwest Houston with her son, Maxx. They also discuss the many ways her experience living in the Pacific Northwest shaped both her as a person and her vision for the community of Tomball.
Also on this episode, in the first segment of #BrewstonTX, host Nick Willard talks to John and Kathryn Holler, the owners of one of Houston's newest craft breweries, Holler Brewing!
- Produced, edited and scored by Luke Brawner.
- Co-produced by John Hatfield and Nick Willard.
- Mixed and mastered by Jacob Bozarth at Resonate Recordings.
- Theme music: "No Me Without You," by the Robbie Seay Band.
- Other songs featured in this episode include "Good As Gone," by Hannah Elizabeth Smith and "Memphis," by Andrew James.
- Artwork by Spindletop Design.
Special thanks to John and Kathryn Holler, Jane and Maxx Wild, and John Blankemyer for being a part of this episode. Thanks also to Matt Beasley for being so supportive and cooperative in helping get this show launched.
© 2017 Milieu Media Group